Redhawk Caldera i fell heavy into your arms.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Private 
THREAD AMBUSH.

The thought had plagued her since their conversation with Sebastian and Andalusia. It was both the most brilliant and terrible idea she'd ever had, all in one. And for that reason, it had been difficult for her to even bring the topic up with her mate. But, eventually, her desperate determination to keep her children as safe as possible won out, and so she approached @Elwood near the shores of the Caldera's lake to speak with him about the topic.

"I had a thought," Fin started after their overly snuggly, loving greeting had finished, "About the kids... when we go to Blackfeather. I'm worried what will happen if things don't work out the way we hope..." She didn't like saying the words out loud, but, "Y'know... if we die."

The words made her pause to take a breath, but Fin continued after only a moment's hesitation. "They'll know we came from the Caldera, and you know they're spiteful enough to come here to wipe out the rest of the pack... The kids can't be here," she said, coming to the point that had bothered her for so many days, "We need to send them somewhere safe. And anyone that would stay back. And... I think we should name godparents for them. I know that whoever goes with them will protect the hell out of them, but.. I'd feel better if someone promised us that they would forever. In case we can't."

Shit, this whole thing sucked. Fin had never liked to consider unhappy hypotheticals. It had been terrible when she'd been so convinced that she would die giving birth to the twins and Lucy, and it was awful to be in a position again where she had to consider a future where she wouldn't be there to protect their wildlings. But just like then during the famine, it had to be done. As much as it upset her, her the safety and security of her kids was tantamount to anything else.

Messages In This Thread
i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 15, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - January 07, 2018, 08:55 PM