Redhawk Caldera i fell heavy into your arms.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood pulled his head back on straight, and for that she was thankful. He considered her suggestions, but chose a different tactic than the one she had begun to lean towards. She nodded her agreement, thinking on what other packs they might meet along the way. Blackfeather truly was the only pack that had ever been a threat to them, so she felt confident that as long as they steered clear of the Woods, they would be fine. It would be up to Lagan to find a path North that would not be so easy to track, if the enemy did eventually come after them.

"I think that's the best bet," Fin answered with a troubled nod before moving on. "We need to talk to them, I think. The sooner the better. Raven and Lagan first maybe, and then the rest of the pack," she paused briefly before adding, "Raven, Lagan and Towhee." The girl had not been named beta yet, but she was higher ranked than anyone else save Fin and Elwood themselves. She had earned the right to be included in the planning, or so the alpha had just now determined.

Messages In This Thread
i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 15, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 19, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - December 20, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: i fell heavy into your arms. - by Elwood - January 07, 2018, 08:55 PM