Ravensblood Forest the watchers time to gather
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It did not take long for them to start gathering. Samothes was first, and the swarthy regal gave him a nod of greeting, his fiery eyes sweeping over the pale wolf. “Samothes,” he greeted in turn, his eyes then flickering to Durnehviir, who captivated his attention any chance he saw her. She glowed – but he did not miss the apprehension of the atmosphere from the two of his comrades, and bowing his head to her in quiet greeting as well, the shadowrunner remained quiet as they awaited for any of the others.

The silence stretched up, and a small smile curled at the corner of his lips, a gentle sigh releasing from his muzzle. It would seem they had become a trio, and he took such in stride. “We seem to be what’s left of Ravensblood,” he mused, choosing a formal approach as his own stocky form stretched out to lay sphinx-like upon the moss-covered rock he had chosen. “I have no intentions of disbanding this group before we’ve even formed – I have confidence that we’ll find others as the winter continues, and we’ll be stronger than ever.” He paused then, his muzzle canting as he looked to them both. “But I understand if either of you don’t feel comfortable being a trio during these harder months and wish to seek something else out. I won’t begrudge you of that.. but I do hope you stay.”

Again he paused, considering his words. “I want to grow this pack by bringing together different cultures from other packs I have been part of in my life. I want a pack of varying skills, but also one that does not back down from physical prowess in battle. To defend ourselves should we ever need it. Teekon Wilds is not always a friendly place. Every season, I would like our pack to choose a Council of three wolves to be my primary advisors and co-leaders and assist in the daily decisions of the pack.” He did not know how well such a system would work, but he was willing to try it – but he looked to his comrades for feedback, wondering if they even held the interest in remaining.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
the watchers time to gather - by Constantine - December 05, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Samothes - December 05, 2017, 04:50 PM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Durnehviir - December 08, 2017, 05:50 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Constantine - December 16, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: the watchers time to gather - by Samothes - December 16, 2017, 11:40 AM