Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised to hear that Stark came to her. It made her heart flutter a bit. She wasn't sure why it was doing that but she went with it. She could understand that he didn't feel like he could be fully honest about what happened with a child listening in. It was very admirable of him and it made Valette warm up to him even more. When he suggested that they could take a walk or hunt together Valette instantly wanted to ditch this chore. What a bad mother she made.

"I'd like that!," she spoke perhaps a bit too enthusiastically. She shook her coat once more before indicating that she was ready to walk. "I don't think it was cowardly for you two to leave or to be selfish," she spoke. "Because with the loss of Steady I realized that after enduring that loss I have been selfish as well. It is the reason why I am the mother of three wonderful pups. The worst thing is, I don't regret being selfish. I used someone to get them, and I don't feel sorry," she admitted to him. She felt a bit of a flush because she was never really a wolf that would act to her benefit only.

She hoped that Stark wouldn't think badly of her. Valette thought that she could admit this to him as he endured loss himself, as he said before that he had been selfish. He would understand, right? She cleared her throat. "I think we have to be selfish in such moments to be able to heal," she spoke then, perhaps some form of damage control. But she couldn't help to admit it to someone. She didn't feel guilty for using Ezekiel and what he gave her was what she had needed to feel better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 08:13 AM