Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could tell that Stark did regret leaving some wolves behind. She wanted to help him with it. She wanted him to feel better. But she wasn't sure how she could do that. It was up to him to accept what he did before he wouldn't feel guilty anymore. "Well, perhaps we can go look for him," she offered to him in return. Maybe seeing him again would help to close that wound, or it could also make it worse, she realized.

Valette wanted to go against him. Because on the one side she did think it wasn't very nice of her to use Ezekiel like that. He hadn't been a stranger but an ex-lover that still had a crush on her. "Do you still think it isn't bad that the one I used was someone who had a crush on me and I never returned it, not even after he did that deed?," she asked, perhaps a bit softly. She didn't feel guilty but perhaps she did feel a bit sorry. She didn't want to use others like that. But then again, the results of that deed had been wonderful for her. She didn't regret becoming a mother.

Valette gave him a nudge with her nose under his chin. Perhaps a bit more intimate than she intended but she wanted to cheer him up. He didn't feel better yet, there wasn't much she could do about that except to listen to his story. She just wanted to tell him to feel better, to comfort him. She really liked for Stark not to feel any pain. Things really changed in that year he had been away. She felt like he never opened up this much to her. She admired him for doing so. Valette dipped her head a bit as he started to explain about Banner and her mate that left her. She kind of felt the same way about Stark. Were those feelings wrong to have for someone? She didn't want Stark to have any pain but she couldn't solve that for him.

"You probably won't ever be able to take that pain away from her," she admitted quietly, perhaps also telling that to herself. "But perhaps having a relationship, I mean friendships possibly a romantic one, might heal her. But it won't be easy. I had a lot of wolves leaving me in my lifespan and forgiving those wolves and making new friendships were one of the hardest things I had to do." She smiled at the friendly bump he gave her. She couldn't help but to shift closer to him as they were walking. "I don't agree," she spoke then with a grin on her lips. "You aren't always an ass. Don't give yourself too much credit," she teased him a bit, to lift the spirits of their conversation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 09:06 AM