Blacktail Deer Plateau silent night
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She was releaved to hear that it was nothing bad, but she did tilt her head when he said that she wouldn't need to say yes. What was he asking she thought before he began to explain it some more. 

At first she thought it was a simple question, simply moving up in rank within the pack. But then she though about where she was. She couldn't go up much further, could she. Then she realized what it was he was actually asking, to become a leader of the pack. Her face lit up with a smile thinking about how Day had asked her to be the one to move up, all of her hard work had paid off. And one of the best thinks was that this wasn't her goal. She had always wanted to be important to the pack, but everything she did, she didn't do with the intention of moving up within the ranks. She just wanted to help everyone and do what she could, and she couldn't think of a better way to do that then to move up in the rankings. "Oh Day! I would be honored to take a higher role. I promise I won't let you down." she said excitedly not know what else to say in the moment. 
Messages In This Thread
silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 09, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 09, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 10, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 10, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 10, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 12, 2017, 05:03 PM