Blacktail Deer Plateau silent night
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema was happy to hear that Dawn would be stepping up with her. Not because she though that Dawn would be able to help her with the load, but that would be a perk. No, she was excited to know that Dawn would be stepping up with her because she knew that she too deserved it. She had done do well practicing her hunting skills and hunt leading skills. 

She nodded along to Day's reasoning and job designation. Dawn more focused on the hunting aspect of things and Pema more focused on the members themselves, their heath and weight. With her being a medic she thought that he role as the care taker was a great fit for her. But aside from making sure everyone was physically health she wanted to make sure everyone had high spirits mentally as well. 

"That sounds like a great idea. She deserves it and I can't wait to see how we balance eachother out." she said excitedly. "Thank you so much again Day. I'll make sure one of my first priorities now is to make all the new members feel at home and make sure they know where they caches are." she said partly thinking her thoughts out load. 

But she also made a quiter personal note. A note she would have to improve on. Her confidence/gumption. She knew at times that she could come across as worried or nervious, but she wanted to open herself up more, and toughen up a bit. Show the others of the pack that she was a strong individual.
Messages In This Thread
silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 09, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 09, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 09, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 10, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 10, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: silent night - by Grayday Sr. - December 10, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: silent night - by Pema - December 12, 2017, 05:03 PM