Blacktail Deer Plateau colder than the hinges of hell
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The response was swift, something that Queenie was grateful for. She took note of the lean femme who stood in front of her; she obviously held some sort of rank with the way she carried herself, and even the prideful Queenie knew when to show respect. Her tail lowered to accommodate the high wave of the other and her eyes drifted to anywhere but those of the other girl's. The only time she had ever had to show a sliver of submission, even thinner than this, was when she spoke to Nana Gaen, but that was back at home where she was on top of the world.

Things were different now, new lessons to be taught, but Queenie was a quick learner. 

I need a pack, she said, plainly and without hesitation. She'd never been trained, only pampered, but she had a few tricks up her sleeve. When Daddy was out on business and Nana was in her corner, Gran Frè would come to see Queenie and take her on short trips outside of the caverns. They were her favorite (she always loved being in the open), but they stopped soon after they began. I can trade my work for a place to stay, just tell me what you need.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
colder than the hinges of hell - by RIP Stephanie - December 10, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 11:45 AM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by RIP Stephanie - December 10, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by Dawn - December 12, 2017, 05:03 PM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by RIP Stephanie - December 12, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by RIP Stephanie - December 19, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: colder than the hinges of hell - by Dawn - December 27, 2017, 06:15 PM