Moonspear aisi chhoti chhoti baatein
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he heard out the woman's story, nodding intermittently as she described the scene. it seemed that she, too, had not actually seen this wolf--but her mate had, and had chased the rogue away. not near, she said. adi's eyes turned to the forbidding mountains in which moonspear was nestled. had she decided to risk the passage over those crags?

"thank you," aditya said, his voice suffused with gratitude as he bowed his head once more. "i myself did not witness this incident on the border. . .but i've been told that she carried no pack-scent, nor gave any sort of affiliation."

he realized, as he answered, that moonspear was also on-guard against the pack to the south, probably even more than morningside was. after all, it had been a girl from this mountain who had warned dawn of their threat, and he had gathered that this pack was more tied up in the drama than morningside, who--for now--were curious but wary bystanders.

"those mountains," adi said, pointing his nose at the barrier range. "would a desperate wolf attempt to traverse them? it's not worth climbing them to chase her, is it?"
Messages In This Thread
aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 10, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 15, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 20, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 20, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - January 04, 2018, 11:44 PM