Blacktail Deer Plateau hoti rehti hain
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
before aviana could speak, dawn of all wolves arrived on the scene. shit. he could tell by the way she looked at him that she was cross, and adi knew exactly why. giving her an apologetic glance, he stared back at aviana, wanting to tell her something, anything, to break the silence--and quite suddenly, the words caught sharply inside his mouth, like a fly in a spider's web.

no--shit! he was usually quite glib, and adept at lightening awkward conversations. he rarely, if ever, found himself in situations like these. but this aviana seemed a spooked girl, indeed, and dawn. . .well, they would have to puzzle that out, later.

om, hari om, hari om, hari om, he prayed inside his mind, trying to bring himself back down to a level peace. if only hari were here--though he'd likely laugh at aditya, jokester as he was.

"nice of you to join us, dawn," he finally said, mouth dry and hot as desert sand. "i'm sure you two would love to catch up. aviana. . .i--i mean, that is--mujhe maaf kijiye, lekin. . .mujhe jaana parega, maaf karo, sorry, fuck. . ." he said all this as he descended backwards into the brush, losing all grasp on the common tongue.

maybe, with luck, hari could make him invisible. or at least simply a blinking pair of golden eyes in the bush.
Messages In This Thread
hoti rehti hain - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aviana - December 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Dawn - December 12, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aviana - December 12, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Dawn - December 12, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Aviana - December 12, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: hoti rehti hain - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:37 PM