Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Her decision was made easily, and she nodded as Pema spoke.  "if you'll help stock the caches and watch the borders while the party's away, you're welcome to stay until they return."  She glanced to Aditya, his comment not having gone unnoticed. She agreed silently, for the male did look remarkably like her father; he didn't seem very young, either. Murdock spoke of the two of them wishing to catch up with family, leading her to further her belief that the two were related, and that Shale could be another uncle. It seemed uncles and aunts were slowly beginning to become more commonplace, and she glanced at Shale curiously, resolving to ask him about it later. 

She returned her gaze to the wolves gathered, remembering courtesy. "If you'd like, Pema or I could show you the cache and the rendezvous." She neglected to add a tour or the territory, knowing the two would likely be travelworn.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM