Stone Circle fish scales and fairy lights
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette stood before the group. It seemed that Murdock missed his brother by a few days. Valette now felt bad for him as he wished for Murdock to see his brother. After all, he had told her that they hadn't seen each other in a long time. The female nodded. "Yes, very happy. As far as I know? He is pretty close to one of my pups," she explained.

Then one of the pups introduced himself before Grayday continued with introducing everyone else. The female nodded at each one of them. Two children and one pack member. Valette was a bit surprised when one of the other pups mentioned that there was a girl. Valette glanced over her shoulder and then spotted Clary. She squinted her eyes for a moment but instead of chastising the girl the mother decided that it was good for her social skills. "That is Clary, one of my own children," she introduced. "Clary, you can come closer," she called out to her daughter.

Valette eyes at the dark girl, she didn't know that Grayday had mated with Akuti. The female that left her pups behind before. Steady had disapproved of it. She had done that as well. Valette was quite surprised to hear about Burr. "Oh!! That is very kind of you. I should call his father," Valette spoke and then howled for @Mawk. She was certain that he would want to hear the good news that at least Burr is alive. "Burr's father was quite worried," she explained. "Do you expect something in return for taking care of Burr?," Valette then asked, sounding more formal and political about it.
Messages In This Thread
fish scales and fairy lights - by Grayday Sr. - December 12, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Engel - December 12, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by RIP Valette - December 13, 2017, 06:44 AM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Dauntless - December 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Grayday Sr. - December 13, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Easy - December 13, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Engel - December 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Mawk - December 15, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: fish scales and fairy lights - by Dauntless - December 16, 2017, 12:47 PM