Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Back dated to the morning after the Arrille/Seri thread.

When she separates from @Blixen and Seri, Furi isn’t sure where to go. Her heart racing in her chest, pounding loudly in her ears to the point she can’t hear herself think. At first, she thinks to find Étoille but it takes a large effort to remember he isn’t even here. What can he do anyway? Witchbaby would. God, that would be easy, wouldn’t it? Leaving Drageda and running to find Witchbaby. She seems to be the only one that understands that might even be readily available. She could even stay there and forget Drageda because her spot on the cliffside is no longer hers by the time Heda finds her.

Before she realizes it, night has fallen. The sun is long gone and she’s done nothing but pace the northern borders. Any hint of someone else and she back tracks out of there, avoiding anything that remotely comes near. The seabirds caw occasionally every few hours.

By the time the sun is rising, Furi is no calmer than before. She’s only standing in Drageda because Thuringwethil—or anyone else for that matter—hasn’t found her yet.

Leave. Leave.

Furi’s steps slow to a stop as she hears the crash of waves ahead, beating against the cliffs. She does not notice the garden with a light blanket of snow, disregarding the purposefully placed plants. Her vision is tired and blurry and she ignores the hungry churn of her stomach. With heavy eyes, she sways back and her rump drops to the ground as anxiety-driven exhaustion settles in. It takes every last bit of effort to keep sitting upright.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Mallaidh - December 12, 2017, 10:22 PM