Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She doesn’t notice the scent right away, her mind miles away in the middle of the ocean. All she can hear in the moment is one crash after another, one more waft if sea air clogging her nose. She desperately wants to close her eyes but she doesn’t and she isn’t sure why. She only knows she can’t.

When the other girl comes up to one side of her, she jumps and her heart leaps right of out her throat. A lump forms and she looks up at the fiery girl, blinking a few times to bring her in to focus. It is both comfort and dread to see her and she offers a weak smile in return. ”I’m sorry,” she says with a softer voice than usual. ”I didn’t mean... I just thought—“ it’s all lost somewhere in the swirl of incoherence in her mind. Furi takes a long inhale, her front paws clinging to the ground, and she gradually forces herself to stand on weary legs. ”I thought they’d help him like they helped me.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Mallaidh - December 12, 2017, 10:56 PM