Dragoncrest Cliffs it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi leans into Blixen as she buries her face into her thick fur. She turns her head and presses against her, eyes close. There is a warmth she can’t explain, a feeling she hasn’t encountered in a very long time. When Blixen pulls away, Furi is reluctant and she leans forward a little bit before there’s more space between them for her to make awkward. Her ears fall back against her head and she tilts back, keeping her eyes on the fiery girl’s face. 

As Blixen assures her she’s not messing up, calling her nice, Furi doesn’t know how to respond. The tone doesn’t give away anything in particular and she knows her friend doesn’t mean it any other way, but it still doesn’t quite settle right. Before she has the chance to come up with anything, a black bird flies up out of nowhere toward the purr, closer to Blixen than her, and flies away with all its might. Furi shuffles back and out of the way, more startled than anything in her now growing delirious state. 

She turns to Blixen with wide eyes and puffed out fur. Did you see that?
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's all fun and games until the number of eyes change - by Mallaidh - December 16, 2017, 10:25 PM