The Wall sammy was low, just watching the show
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he felt the doubt and fear and shame melt away from him, like ice in the springtime, as she echoed his words in his own tongue. his heart warming considerably, he pressed his muzzle into the ruff of fur round her neck, breathing a little raggedly as he composed himself to speak next.

"never," he answered softly. "i know now my decisions are not mine alone, anymore. they affect you now, too." he pulled away, golden eyes regarding her gently. "especially in a matter such as this."

aditya cast his eyes over the horizon, looking toward where he had left dawn and aviana awkwardly at the border. "i messed up with aviana," he said ruefully, mouth turning down in a sudden frown. "i don't know where i went wrong. she is. . .shy." shy was the kindest word he could think of to describe the skittish woman, at the moment.

"and i was nervous," aditya continued, "at trying to figure out how i'd explain everything to you, but also focusing on making her feel comfortable. it all came together at once, and. . .well, i hope you can forgive my social misstep, too."
Messages In This Thread
sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 14, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 21, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 28, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 29, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 11:19 PM