The Wall sammy was low, just watching the show
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The shame and guilt seemed to melt away; for which she was glad. She may be leader of Morningside, but she saw Aditya and herself as equals in some way; not the simple one of pack and rank, but something greater. For him to drag himself so low brought her a sort of satisfaction to know that he regretted his actions, and yet such an imbalance had her unsettled. She moved her muzzle to touch lightly his cheek, knowing what he had done and failed to do to be behind them, now, in large part. 

He spoke next of Aviana, and all that had transpired on the border. For a moment she was silent, before speaking of all that she knew and speculated about the girl.  "I don't think it was entirely your fault. When she joined, and met my father, she submitted completely and utterly. I thought it was odd at the time, but later - she didn't want to sleep with the others. She seems afraid. Of you, even my father." She paused a moment to collect her thoughts, wrapping her while absently around herself as she sat, the cold of the stone gradually leaching through her fur. "At first I thought it might be his rank that caused her to submit so severely, but she did not do the same to me. I think it is males that make her so unsettled." A reason for this she could not quite understand. Had one scared her, hurt her? But then why would an entire gender make her wary? Perhaps she was wrong, but still, she looked to Aditya in silent thought, concerned for the woman that had grown on her so.
Messages In This Thread
sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 14, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 21, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 28, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 29, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 11:19 PM