Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Things begin to settle into something… normal. Sort of. She’s at least able to sleep better and she doesn’t spend her days worrying. Arrille had been accepted, albeit with more restrictions than the others she has seen come along, but there is reason behind it she doesn’t yet understand. For now, she doesn’t push it, but she has neglected to pin him down and talk to him, even if she knows where he’ll be. Being limited to the borders must be lonely and she wonders if anyone else has come across. Maybe Seri. Maybe Blixen.

A blanket of snow dusts the ground between the redwoods. They act mostly as a barrier to the outside elements but not everything is kept at bay. She has to stop and sit down, lifting her leg to scratch at the side of her neck. A few swipes of her back feet, though, cause her to stop and stare. Is it fleas again? Her hears fall back against her head and she scratches once more, putting her foot down. No, no… it has to just be something random but, unfortunately, she can’t stop thinking about the one itch and how much it burns to be scratched again.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM