Dragoncrest Cliffs face your fears, run with scissors
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Another morning and another failure. She’d been stalking the early bird seagulls along the northern shore of Drageda, just where the cliffs meet and drape down into neutral territory. She’d never been much of a bird hunter, having only succeeded once but the creature had been injured, making it an easy target. Since then, her attempts at turkeys have been a bust as well as other birds. This one was just much too fast and fled before she got a chance to even try.

Once she takes a moment to pick up her dignity, she gathers herself together and heads back. She thinks to maybe find Blixen but she realizes she hasn’t seen @Rose in a while and the nights were getting colder. Her offer to sleep in the den for shared warmth hasn’t been brought up, either. Maybe Rose doesn’t want her company anymore after things started to get complicated and she found herself living in her head too much. Furi releases a sigh but she moves anyway, hoping to catch her trail sooner or later.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 06, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 07, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 08, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 03:54 PM