Dragoncrest Cliffs face your fears, run with scissors
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It is good to hear Rose has been settling in well. With furs and a place to store her work, she wonders if she’ll come to Hougeda eventually or keep her little space. She already shares a space with Blixen, and they’d gotten off to a rough start, how awkward would that be? Not voicing her question, too worried about the answer she might get, she brushes it off with a smile.

“Oh,” she says quietly, once she speaks again about the offer, mimicking the ginger girl with a twist of her lips. “I didn’t really want to… intrude, I guess,” Furi adds with an awkward laugh and flick of her tail. She does not realize how close she’s stayed. After a moment, she takes a slow step back, glancing away to stare at the ground instead. The exchange is still awkward, and she wonders if that will ever change. They spend a little more time together before, ultimately, Furi finds herself wandering off.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 06, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 07, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 08, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 03:54 PM