Redtail Rise mountains don't exist
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
It’s been a while since Thuringwethil and Eljay has returned and she still hasn’t seen any sign of Étoille’s return. She doesn’t realize he isn’t even going to be coming back to Drageda any time soon, either and her heart aches in his absence. Eske’s been too busy for her and things with Blixen have been rocky at best, even with their relationship on the mend. She hasn’t had the proper way to deal with it or anyone to turn to for advice so she sets her sights for the outside world this morning. She skips patrols with Blixen, again, and makes her way to the east. She skirts past the tangle, though, remembering how annoying it had been to try and go through. But she made a friend, anyway, and perhaps she’ll be somewhere in the area again.

She moves along the little mountainside until she comes across an even terrain. Most of the ground is coated in snow but when she looks back, her paw prints are dark with soot and ash below. Her brows knit together but she keeps going, exploring what the terrain has to offer. It is a little far to be much of use for Drageda but it never hurts and she needs the time to try and clear her head without the chance of running into one of the wolves she’s spent all this time worrying about.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
mountains don't exist - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: mountains don't exist - by Hybrid - December 15, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: mountains don't exist - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: mountains don't exist - by Witchbaby - December 18, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: mountains don't exist - by Hybrid - January 08, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: mountains don't exist - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 04:06 PM