Stone Circle But my fate is in your hands
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette noted the respect he showed for her borders. She had to admit that she liked that. He really seemed changed in a better way. She liked that he had respect for her borders, for her. Valette relaxed more as she stood before him. His scent wasn't so intense anymore. He had shed those stenchy layers of grime that came from Blackfeather lands. She was glad for him to be out of the toxic environment. "You did," she confirmed with a bit of a smile.

"I'm happy for you, Xan," she spoke in return. She truly was. Perhaps this would be the right thing for him to do and heal from their childhood drama. She then nodded in answer to his question. "I've been well," she spoke. "Very well, actually." Valette noticed that her brother was looking at her midsection again. He seemed to be quite fascinated and shocked at the same time the last time he looked at it. "I did," she nodded proudly. "Three. Two girls, Steph and Clary. One boy, Ezra," she continued on the same proud tone. She couldn't help it. She realized she could only be proud of them. "All three very healthy and still doing well."

Valette battered her eyes at her brother. She briefly hesitated. "Would you like to meet them?," she asked. She wasn't sure if his interest in them reached that far. She was never interested in the half-siblings she had through their father. She didn't want to know them. She was busy enough with her own family. "Nanook is here as well, Xan. She returned. She has been a good aunt for my children. She is healing as well. One day I hope Sesi will return to me as well," she admitted but there was only a small hope for their timid sister.
Messages In This Thread
But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 15, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 08:49 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - December 20, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - January 11, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: But my fate is in your hands - by Nanook - February 12, 2018, 12:27 PM