King Elk Forest Jokers dressing up as kings
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Sorry if this post comes across kind of awkward compared to her behavior in the last one, I got Wylla into an unintentional timeline knot and am trying to undo it now that her brothers have unexpectedly shown up and my plans for her have changed! Since Mato is a PPC now I've gone ahead and assumed his reaction to end this. <3

Alpha. Well, thought Wylla, why didn't he just say that? She couldn't imagine calling anyone morning wood or whatever the heck it was he'd said before. Wylla's brain was still about three beats behind in the conversation, attempting to make sense of the spidery language he had employed, so when he asked what brought her there, it was several seconds before she responded. And when she did, it was with all the tactlessness that Wylla was becoming infamous for.

"Well, I did come to talk about joining," she admitted, with the slightest squint of her eyes heralding what she was going to say next, "but you're a bit too young for me. I mean, honestly, have your balls even dropped yet?" At least his voice wasn't all high-pitched and squeaky so she didn't have to offend him by laughing in his face. "No offense dude, but I like my leaderly sorts with a side of prime meat, y'catch my drift?" After all, wasn't banging your boss the easiest way to effortlessly get ahead?

Well, Mr. Morning Wood didn't take very kindly to the implication that his prepubescent willy wasn't appealing to her—or maybe it was the fact she was making whether he was a responsible leader or not all about his personal assets, but that couldn't possibly be it, she thought—and with a snap he sent her on her way at a quick gallop.
Messages In This Thread
Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 16, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by rip gemini - December 17, 2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 17, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by rip gemini - December 20, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Jokers dressing up as kings - by Wylla - December 31, 2017, 01:20 PM