Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled softly when her daughter seemed so amazed at her other trade. Valette knew she was close to mastering her being a ranger. She had done a lot of exploring for Steady in the beginning. She remembered how bad she was at it. How she lots Nomads and Saena. She wondered how she was doing. It was a different life, from when she was still Desna. "Yes. Wolves can pick two trades to learn, I liked hunting but also exploring. So it is not strange that you like it as well," she spoke with a grin.

"Yes, I have been," she confirmed with a nod. "Actually, I was the one that found the location of Easthollow. I was in another pack, Silvertip, I was their scout. Their leader, Steady, wanted to move the pack to different grounds. So my task was to travel all over to find a suitable place to live," she explained. Her expression grew sad for a moment when she talked about Steady. She still missed him. It would never go away, she was certain. "You could become that as well if you like. You can be a ranger like me or an ambassador. Ranger is knowing the locations and where they are. Ambassador is that you will vouch for your pack, recruit other wolves, and send messages to other packs. So, for example, if I wanted to send a message to Grayday. You would travel there for me," she explained.

Valette smiled to the side at her daughter. "Of course, I can teach you. I would love nothing rather. Stark is an ambassador. Perhaps you can ask him about it. Nikai, Banner, and Mawk are also scouts, so specialty chosen yet. Perhaps they can teach you as well," she offered. "So you have a lot of wolves you can ask advice from. But I would love to teach it to you myself," she smiled and gave a lick on her cheek.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2017, 02:34 PM