Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Basically I need one more thread for my Ranger Mastery, so that will be the one Valette takes Clary with her to go exploring, haha.

Valette was quite impressed that Clary already knew this. A soft smile came to her lips. The mother was glad that her daughter knew when to stop asking for something. Valette would love to take her outside of the borders but not today. It was already getting late and with the snow that was falling down vision would be limited. It wouldn't be much fun. Valette would wait for a clear day to go exploring with Nanook.

The female hummed. "Very good," she praised. The mother then glanced up at the skies. There was some sun visible from through the clouds. 'The sun rises in the East and goes down in the West. So now, it being the end of the day, you see it closer to the mountain range. You will know that is West. To the other side, where the moor is, that is the east," she explained to her daughter.

"Tell you what. If you go West and cross the other side of the mountains. You will see a lone mountain with a white peak. Silvertip Mountain. That is where I met--," she paused. Steady Valette missed him. She wanted Clary to know about him. "That is the pack I've joined after your grandmother, my mother, passed away. There was a very friendly alpha that took me in. His name was Steady."

Valette looked longingly at the skies now. "As I told you before, I was their scout and I had missions all over this land. Eventually, Steady wanted to relocate the pack. That is when I found Easthollow. We moved here and because of my good work, I was promoted to being Beta. Leading with him!," she hummed.

Valette swallowed thinking at those wonderful times. "I started to fall in love with him. He was so wonderful, Clary. He fell in love with me too and soon after we were mates. But after a few months being together, Steady passed away as well. Far too early," she spoke still looking at the skies with the snow falling down on them. She was silent for a moment. "Not sure why I am telling you this. I guess I still miss him," she admitted.

She then turned to look at Clary and smiled at her. If Steady had been here then she wouldn't have Clary. "So I guess, Easy and Dauntless really made an impression on you huh? Usually, when you miss them you care about those people," she tried to shift the conversation back to her daughter. "What would you like to explore once the skies clear? The Moor, Duck Lake, or anything else?"

And then Val remembered Steady, haha
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2017, 01:31 PM