Stone Circle this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette took great comfort from Clary, who pressed closer as she watched the stone. She was certain Steady loved watching the three pups grow up. Though she felt the male would disapprove of Ezekiel's lack of parentship. Sometimes missing him was tougher than other days. Today it was a bit harder than others but as her gaze moved down to Clary she felt her sadness go away in waves. She loved her children and that love made her a happier.

Valette looked curiously at her daughter when she started to speak. Though, that curiosity was soon followed by a bit of a frown. Clary honestly told her about a secret trip she had with her sister. Valette stayed quiet for a moment. She wanted to be mad at her daughter but decided that she wasn't. "I see," she spoke thoughtfully. "I should be mad at you for secretly going outside of the borders but I am glad you told me honestly. Because you did I am not mad," she admitted to her daughter.

Valette looked down at Clary and slowly offered her a kind smile. "You are a good daughter, Clary. I really appreciate you being honest with me. But the next time you go outside of the borders tell me, alright? I know you are getting bigger and better at protecting yourself but I wouldn't want you to get hurt or lost. I would be really sad," she explained. "Will you promise me that?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: this strange weather pattern inside me takes hold. - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 08:35 AM