Neverwinter Forest he had teeth like a military cemetery and i fell in love instantly
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
This is open to any Drageda wolf that wants to cameo or participate. But for @Eske!

Furi hasn’t been this far from Drageda since she’d first arrived. She’s traveled the surrounding territories and a few beyond, but for the most part she’s stayed close. A lot of what she sees past the big river leading out to the ocean is unfamiliar to her until she reaches the fields that border neverwinter forest where Eske found her. Her gait slows down once she sees the tree line that acts as a border, looking around at the others as they continue to march on.

Even though she’s spent the last few months with these wolves, she feels weirdly out of place. It isn’t the moment to try and sort her feelings as they travel to their next stop, but she often can’t get Blixen’s voice out of her head. Outsider. She has to tell herself it wasn’t directed at her and as she looks at the other wolves traveling with them, it doesn’t really help. All the wolves, except for maybe one, is as much of Drageda as the other.

Her stomach churns, having not eaten in a few days, and she glances to Wanlida, whom is nearest to her, but quiet. Blixen is up ahead with Heda and the others are between them, a few scattered around for eyes and ears on the outer reaches of the group.

Furi moves closer to Eske and nudges her for attention. @Hvitserk is further ahead and far enough away from them that she doesn’t feel weird quietly asking, “what’s his deal?”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread