Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
lol I don't know why I thought I'd ever make it to round 2 by the 24th. This round will end in a few days - post at will!

Fin watched silently as her packmates responded to their marching orders. Some stepped forward with words of strength, others simply nodded their affirmation. There was a mixture of determination in reluctance heavy in the crowd, but it mattered little at this point how they felt. The wheels were in motion already; there was no stopping what was to come. They had to be ready for it, whether they wanted it or not.

She gave a wry glance to her kids who had begun to whine about being left behind, reaching to bop them each on their heads with her snout and growling low to shush them. She didn't notice their attention diverting to Titmouse as he crept away, instead shifting back to the crowd.

"Thank you all," Fin said, "I encourage everyone to prepare themselves for Drageda's arrival and for the fight to come. Work with each other. If you need practice at sparring, Elwood, Towhee and I are available to assist as well." She looked to her mate, anticipating that he may have more to say, and also simply wanting to gather strength from his encouragement.

Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 29, 2017, 11:39 AM