Bramblepoint the winding road
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
The woman's comment about her wife and her husband illicted little more than the smallest nod from her, and that was more from sympathy over her loss than any feelings towards the romantic relationship. Fin was a pretty worldly, open-minded creature. Plus, she'd lived with Peregrine for years. She'd never blinked an eye at his sexual appetites or family arrangements, and so she wouldn't at anyone else, regardless of her own more traditional preferences in those arenas.

"I hope so," she answered with a grin, "I think it would make my kid very happy, and I'm all about that." Considering all the loss she'd experienced with her children, it was her only desire now in life to see them happy in whatever way that was made possible. Boys dating boys, girls running off after boys, little boys and little girls doing battle with each other like little gladiators. It was all good.

"Just head South and you'll find us," she answered, "The Caldera looks like a mountain with its head cut off and it's sitting right in the middle of wide, flat plains, so you can't miss it."

Shortly thereafter, the conversation came to a close and the women parted ways - Fin for sure, but likely both eager to return to their sons with the news that they had seen one another and that they may soon be reunited.

Messages In This Thread
the winding road - by Hemlock - December 21, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - December 28, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - January 14, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - January 27, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 22, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - February 25, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - February 28, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - March 03, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: the winding road - by Hemlock - March 13, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: the winding road - by Finley - April 01, 2018, 07:51 AM