Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away

His stalking did not cease - not as the moon lay claim to the sky, not as the Woods became even darker than the shadows sweeping in between each tree. The Svartell was yet again patrolling, for it was among his duties, and it had become his favourite one. The silence of the blood-stained edges of the territory had become the area he was most familiar with, perhaps even more so than the den he took to resting in during the late afternoon.

His mind drifted to Cassiopeia as he walked - there had been little sign of his sister recently, though he could not quite decide whether this was a good or a bad thing. He had strongly disliked her sudden rise in the ranks, clearly having been favoured by the Dark Master (though for what reason this was he did not understand), yet he had developed an idea in his head wanting to make ammends with the girl. It seemed he might be too late. Shame, really, though the Svartell family had been broken a long time ago, and he was certain that even Sirius may have forgotten about them. What had become of that boy, the first born yet distant sibling? Who knew. Who knew, also, of the parents whereabouts - perhaps they were still in Moonspear. Perhaps not. Perhaps, even, they might be dead.... or gone. That would explain Cass' appearance at the Woods, though still he was unsure.

The thoughts were shaken from his mind as the ice blue eyes continued their search upon the borders and the horizon that lay beyond - for a patrol this was, after all, and dwindling on his family's ridiculous breaking apart was unneccessary.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM