Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
If he was looking to gain information that might fall from Aries' lips, he would certainly be disappointed. It was often rare to be able to strike a conversation with the boy in the first place, but when it came to information and secrets, he was like a stone cold rock. He was already slightly wary, but by this stranger's words it seemed he was a newcomer. Aries had reason to be wary, he supposed, and was sure to keep a watchful eye on him. Then again, he did that on all strangers, new wolves to the Woods were not excluded from this. 

The youngster simply gave a slight nod, then perked his ashen ears forward to catch the answer to his proposal of a patrol or a spar. A spar. That perhaps was the cause of the slight glint in his icy eyes - he never passed up the opportunity to improve his fighting ability, and it also meant he could see how strong this male was. "A spar it is, then."

He wasted little time, shifting into a fighting stance and fixating his sharp gaze onto the other's figure. Then the Svartell waited for him to be somewhat ready before leaping forward in an attempt to knock him.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM