Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin thought about the wolf Thur had left behind - Étoille. It was odd that he hadn't returned yet, but she thought perhaps he would now that Drageda was back. She could see him working to collect information right up until it was time to fight, so the arrival of his fellows would draw him back to their midst. She was eager to know more about what they would be facing. They were going in blind but for Sebastian's input, and it was just her hope that their numbers and the element of surprise would be enough to tip the scales in their favor. Little did she know.

Elwood called for Sebastian, their reluctant informant. Though many shared his lack of enthusiasm about this war they had declared, he remained the scapegoat in Fin's mind for all of them. She already doubted her decision enough without having the full support of her packmates behind her, and Sebastian was the first to try and run before it had even started. He didn't deserve her ire, but it was there, stubbornly cemented in her heart. She shook her head, trying to push the doubt away to make room for the wolf that had become the symbol for her motivation.

Lucy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Finley - January 14, 2018, 01:07 PM