Wapun Meadow stars, they come and go
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Hahaha! No worries! <3

Valette looked surprised when the other told her that he was in Silvertip. Her eyes roamed over her but she could not remember him. When she joined Silvertip she had been in a bad shape, sad and alone. She didn't want to make friends. Perhaps that was why she couldn't remember him. But it was clear he remembered her. "That is alright. I joined that summer you left, I believe. I wasn't the most social wolf as a teenager," she admitted. She slowly nodded. "Steady became my mate, unfortunately, he passed away last spring. I still miss him very much. Krypton was in my pack for a while, my beta even. Though she left recently I don't know why. Ezekiel is still in Easthollow though, but he has been keeping to the background lately," she explained.

"Grayday is still a dear friend," she smiled and nodded. Valette chuckled softly when the other told him about Xan's pack. "Oh!! That is my brother's pack! Bearclaw Valley. Only it is south of this meadow," she admitted with a kind chuckle. "That means you can visit us! You are welcome at our borders if you want to rekindle with old STM members," she offered. Valette liked this male and especially his philosophy about this Nyx. "Xan is lucky to have you Phocion!," she smiled.
Messages In This Thread
stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 21, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 26, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - December 29, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: stars, they come and go - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: stars, they come and go - by Phocion - January 08, 2018, 12:35 PM