Stone Circle Discussing Matters
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Pack Activity 
PACK MEETING! We will work in rounds! 29 DEC is next round.
@Murdock @Nikai @Banner @Stark @Aurelia @Mawk @Nanook @Ezekiel @Steph @Ezra

Valette heard recently about the impending war that would happen at Black Feather. The way the scout spoke it sounded that more packs were involved but she could only confirm that the scout's pack named Moonspear was fighting. She didn't know the pack herself, she believed, but Black Feather Woods was on the other side of the mountain range. They would need to stay sharp.

Valette howled for everyone in the pack, as she herself was at Stone Circle. Often this was the meeting place if there was a big announcement. This felt like a big announcement. She wanted to stay neutral in this whole war scenario. She hoped her pack members would feel the same. Once most wolves were there she started. "Welcome all. There is a matter I'd like your opinion on. I've heard from another scout that there will be a war with Black Feather Woods. The dark pack on the other side of the mountain range."

Valette took a pause to see everyone was following whom she was talking about. "From what it sounded like, it was almost like more other packs are involved. I'd like to stay neutral on this matter and not be involved in the fight of other packs. Do we all agree on this?," she questioned the adults. "With knowing that there might be a war in a region close by I'd like more patrols on the borders, mostly watching for danger instead of scent marking," she explained. She looked at her children for a brief moment. She was worried about them. She would talk to them about the borders personally, explaining that it was dangerous now to go out on their own.
Messages In This Thread
Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nanook - December 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Murdock - December 22, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Stark - December 26, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nikai - December 29, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nikai - January 02, 2018, 03:57 AM