Blackfeather Woods i have almost forgotten the taste of fear
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He waits for Ramsay or Euron to arrive, but he does not; instead facing the sole audience of Maegi, slight disappointment etching his features as he stares off into the shadows, as if they were simply lurking nearby. But they are not, and he returns his gaze to his sister with a light smile. She had listened, she was loyal; it was perhaps why he favoured her out of all his siblings combined. Even Kotake had proven flighty in the end. Leaning in and drawing his tongue up her cheek, he settles upon the notion that he must limit her freedom in the same manner the Cerberus had limited his. Fear. "Listen. There are many enemies lurking beyond the dark woods, those who gave me this," He indicates to his scar, "And those who would do much worse to you if they got the chance. There may be a war soon, so I want you and your brothers to stay far from the borders. Do not leave the woods, for now. It is too dangerous and I will not risk your safety." It is then he sees a flash of purple eyes blinking in the shadows, indicating Euron had come but chosen not to include himself. The boy was strange in a way that mimicked the habits of his father, perhaps why Vaati, despite proclaiming their innocence, had never really taken to the boy. "Do you understand?" He looks to the girl, doubting she would refuse his command. Not that he could ever truly command her, she owned a piece of him that was yet to be discovered, but all the while still there, knowing quite clearly at the back of his mind that he would kneel over and do anything to keep her happy.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 22, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 26, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - December 29, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Vaati - January 21, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: i have almost forgotten the taste of fear - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 02:27 PM