Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Joining 

@Vaati

idk how this is gonna work because she doesn't speak english and is primarily nonverbal, but i figured we'd give it a shot

she danced closer and closer to the rotting borders of blackfeather woods, spurned on by the cold and a certain loneliness that had set in.

she raised her muzzle to the air, leathery nostrils moving rythmically as she tasted the gore that marked the borders.  although she had been raised entirely in solitude, and though she knew little english, she still had enough sense to let out a high, ringing call that reverberated through the dark forest ahead.

now what? she wasn't sure what came next; she'd never done this before and now an uncertainty was creeping up in her gut.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM