Blacktail Deer Plateau cold
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he listened politely as she spoke. she seemed amiable enough, but fairly passive about her intentions. a short-term member might be acceptable in the summertime, but in the dead of winter, they needed everyone to stick around for the long haul and pull their weight. mouths to feed, after all. and aditya was on guard, especially seeing that southern wolf so close. what if this woman brought the same kind of calamity that the moonspear girl told dawn about?

he didn't used to be this cold, calculating but life in the north had changed him. hardened him. it wasn't just him to look out for, anymore, but an entire family. 

"what brought you here, in particular?" he asked, flicking an ear in curiosity. "there are two or three packs in the valley just south of here. why us?"

before she could answer, he added, "the wilds are a more dangerous place than i thought when i first came here. like you, i merely needed a place to stay. but loyalty is key, now. i would die for this pack. . .would you be willing to shed blood, to defend your new packmates?" 

his golden hawk's gaze fixed on her, waiting for her response.
Messages In This Thread
cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:37 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 04, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 05, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: cold - by Aditya - January 06, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: cold - by Kaevo - January 08, 2018, 11:57 PM