Whitefish River you and me and the devil make three
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The dull ache in her chest returned as, unknowingly, the girl wandered further and further from the trail, until she paced circles in the snow. Frustration peaking, she hissed through her teeth; wondering if in this too, she would fail. It was then that the star-kissed girl whirled to face the imposter, ears pushed forward against her crown and hackles prickling with the dread and the frustration of her senseless task being interrupted by this bold boy. 

Stiffening, the girl glared at the boy, frustration boiling over into anger. what do you want,  demanded every fibre of her being as she stared him down, moss-green gaze burning.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 05, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 06, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Redshank - January 16, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: you and me and the devil make three - by Cassiopeia - January 30, 2018, 02:25 PM