Blacktail Deer Plateau 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She was being irritatingly vague, she knew, but she couldn't quite express the tangled thoughts clearly. Puzzlement creased his features until realization seemed to set in, and his confused, fractured questioned ceased. He shook his head in a no, quick to understand, then, what she was on about. Clearly her rambling had gotten a little clearer.

"yes," She stated simply, but her nerves had not ceased. "I can't - we'd have to wait another year, at least. And the others - Day, Pema, even, would have their children and their families. I'm taking that away from you." She continued, ears still flicked back in something like shame, both at the fact that she was letting her mate down, and that she was the one holding them back from something all mates ought to want, and there was nothing she could do about it. She'd never been unable to do anything about something, but this she could not change. And while she knew that she loved Adi dearly and him her, it only made the sting of letting down one so close to her own heart harder to bear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night - by Dawn - January 12, 2018, 09:12 AM