Blacktail Deer Plateau 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
The depth of his words surprised her; though really, they shouldn't have. Dawn blinked at him once, though held his gaze steadily as he spoke, and gradually the tension slipped from her. "but-"She could have offered rebuttals, buts and what ifs, but such things seemed hollow, empty, after what'd he'd told her. For a moment, she was silent in the face of Aditya's perfection, the way he seemed to smooth over her worries, fit neatly into the hole in her life she'd never known to be there until meeting him. "I love you,"  she murmured, pressing back into his embrace. She did not possess his ease of language, could not weave the perfect words he could. The simple words, open and heavy with all she felt for him, would have to be enough. And while her doubts would hardly disappear, they were overshadowed, swept away, in this moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night - by Dawn - January 16, 2018, 02:54 PM