Blacktail Deer Plateau 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
For a long moment they stood together, and she was content. This, she knew, was where she was supposed to be. The moment was broken when he pulled back, leaving the girl to peer back at him as he began to speak, offering his own worries. She was silent, but if she was truly honest; she did not think that a childless future seemed especially daunting. Perhaps she'd want for it more one day, but for now, she was content with Adi, and only him. 

"we'll figure it out," she murmured as she pressed up against the underside of his muzzle a moment. "we have time, and we have us. I'm happy." she continued, withdrawing the offer a soft smile. and if hariji did not see it fit to give them children when they decided that it was time, then he would be a stupid god indeed. dancing back, she felt lighter, somehow. "hunt with me?" she wanted to run alongside him, to share in the thing that offered her joy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 01:25 PM