Moonspear campaign mode
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Her opinion of Drogon rose somewhat as he laughed off her implication. He was using humorous self-deprecation on her, she realized. Huh. It works, she thought to herself, painted a smile that was almost maternal (if not for the hint of insideous mischief that she could not seem to shake) across her pretty face.

"You might've surprised me still," she offered, "I was not expecting an attack."

She found herself willing to admit to this in order to give praise to the boy; there was something she found inherently likeable about him. Perhaps it was the knowledge that Hydra thought well enough of him to take him on as an apprentice. (Alya found herself considering it might be worthwhile to take on an apprentice of her own.) Perhaps it was simply his own magnetic charm. Either way - "We should practice. Maybe it'll help you to spar with someone a bit like her, but less... frightening," said Alya, giving Drogon a smile that was not meant to be bloodthirsty or flirtatious, but ended up being both.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 08, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 08, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 13, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 17, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 28, 2018, 04:54 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:20 AM