Phantom Hollow feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy shot the two a teasing half-smile in response to their stomach noises. Your bellies are telling me to get to work! He commented cheerfully, dropping into a stretching position.
Alarian hadn't hunted in awhile, purely for lack of motivation; he found more motivation in feeding others than himself, so instead he had wandered aimlessly without thought for his needs. But now he could feel his body warming and loosening in response to the stretch, and tingles of repressed energy surged through him at the thought of hunting.
He did enjoy it-- not the killing part, he hated that, but the chase... yes, he lived for that part. The adrenaline and thoughtlessness of the moment, the way instinct took over and for once he could let it (Alarian knew he was a strange boy, but he would have been far stranger without self-control). It was a powerful feeling.
The anticipation of the hunt almost caused him to miss Lennon's question, but thankfully he caught the second half of the question and inferred the first half.
Oh, a long time! Alarian finished his stretch and turned away so the other wolf wouldn't see the darkness in his eyes. His tone had not changed from its usual perkiness, but now it was a bit of an effort on his part. At least a year. Do either of you want to hunt with me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever - by Alarian - January 06, 2018, 10:43 PM