Bearclaw Valley I don’t want anything more from you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel was shocked by what had happened and she didn't know how to deal with it. She didn't understand how something like that could just happen. Yes, the world had often been cruel to her and her sister. But this was the first time that something that happened seemed so random, so unprecedented. Though if there was anything Laurel'd learned from her time in this world it was that the world was unfair, and perhaps, she told herself, she should've seen coming something terrible would happen sooner or later.

For now they were a part of Bearclaw Valley, for however long or short it'd be, and she was happy for that, at least, knowing there was a place where Indra could rest. As Laurel approached the borders she saw Xan there. Not exactly the person she wanted to spend time with, but for now Indra was asleep and resting and she had nothing better to do. When she approached him she squinted eyes as she watched him... Was he... Is that -- Was he actually posing? What, he thought the asshats'd stay out by staring them down? Such a slimeball. Anyway, she approached him neutrally and chuffed to let him know she was headed his way. At least the borders seemed safe, for now.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 06:00 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 12, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - February 06, 2018, 05:14 AM