Bearclaw Valley I don’t want anything more from you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel followed as Xan turned right and started to walk along the side of the walls. It seemed safe, to have a pack in such a secluded valley, though she wondered if there really weren't any places where one could breach through and cross into the territory. Laurel made a mental note to keep an eye on the wall as they walked so that she could see if there were any weak spots.

Absent-mindedly she listened to what Xan had to say about his past, saying he was born here and he'd grown up here. It was better than small talk though Laurel wished that she hadn't said a thing and just let silence settle in between them. Now she had to show interest in what he said. She kept walking beside him and nodded as he spoke, though she didn't look super attentive. His parents had a pack here, he wanted to rebuild it, blabla. Sounded like the perfect fairytale story, except they didn't live in a fairytale but in this world of shit. She did, at least; but apparently his life was ~ perfect ~ and it annoyed her.

"What happened to your parents?" she said, hoping silently that they'd abandoned him or died or something else that was bad to prove her point that the world was shitty.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 06:00 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 12, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - February 06, 2018, 05:14 AM