Horizon Ridge all your letters in the sand
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Mother tongue, demon tongue, same thing. At least it was to Wylla, who was about as sensitive and cultured as a dull rock on the ground. She had only one language and figured anything besides that one language was nothing but gibberish meant to confuse. Mostly she was just offended by the notion that someone could say something she didn't understand and sought reasons to vilify all who were capable of that. It was easy to blame it on demons.

"Sounds suspect," she insisted with a cool glance, black ears falling unconvinced to the sides. Yet she didn't make much of a renewed effort to sell her "magic" to him; he was already on to her and she knew it. Sometimes it was easier to cling to a lie by refusing to speak of it further, although she couldn't help herself when next Aditya spoke.

"Me? Not at all," she claimed with a spark in her yellow eyes. "I'll have you know I have many loyal clients who bring me legs for my services." Right on cue, her empty stomach grumbled loud enough that even a chittering gull flying overhead could hear it.
Messages In This Thread
all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 09, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 10, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 12:48 PM