Horizon Ridge all your letters in the sand
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
"Whadda you know," she scoffed, turning away from Aditya to hide the sour expression that betrayed how absolutely right he was. There were no legs at all. She was lucky to make a catch one in five times. She called herself a proficient hunter but without comrades, Wylla was really just a sad sack of wolf who got lucky often enough to stay alive.

He made good points about the sea. She hadn't been around it in such a long time that she'd forgotten the little tricks for getting seafare: the tide pools that collected when the ocean washed out on itself, the remains of whales and seals and other creatures that washed up on shore now and again. "I've been away from the ocean for quite some time," she admitted, and for once, she was at least telling true.

Glancing back at Aditya in time for his question, she frowned and tapped her tail on the rocks. "Once," she told him. "Someone told me they found my brothers recently, but they were lying. I don't know if they're alive anymore or not." Raptor probably hadn't meant anything bad by his assumption, but she could never forgive him for getting her hopes up, and her frown darkened when she thought of him. Despite Aditya's kindness, Wylla sniffed and asked, "whadda you care anyway?"
Messages In This Thread
all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 08, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 09, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 09, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 10, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 15, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: all your letters in the sand - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 12:48 PM