Stone Circle Momma is there for you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a soft sigh. "Bison are not anything like deer. They defend themselves," she explained about the big ungulate. Valette had some close calls as well with this herd. They were very protective. "They were probably reminded of the hunt when seeing you so it is logical that they would defend themselves," she spoke. She looked at her daughter and gave her a lick on her cheek. Just to fuss over her. "Luckily you are still alive. I would be so miserable if you would have died," she sighed.

Valette stayed a bit quieter then. Until Steph spoke about Murdock not even coming to visit her. Valette was kind of getting done with this whole drama between the two. "I think Murdock doesn't feel welcome," she pointed out to her daughter. Then the mother howled loudly to @Murdock summoning him to the alpha den. "There now he will come and visit you," she pointed out. Perhaps this was a bit of the payback she had for Steph for scaring her so much. "You will talk this out with him. Because I am done standing between the two of you," Valette stated.

Haha Val is done with the drama xD
Messages In This Thread
Momma is there for you - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Steph - January 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Momma is there for you - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Steph - January 16, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: Momma is there for you - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Murdock - January 19, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Steph - January 25, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Momma is there for you - by RIP Valette - January 26, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Murdock - January 30, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: Momma is there for you - by Steph - February 19, 2018, 08:34 AM