Greatwater Lake Tricky trickster pulling tricks
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His father seemed to relate to his statement, and yet Aries could not remove the slight bitter taste in his mouth. Perhaps his father had done wrong, but he did not contain the monster inside him that the Reaper did, that dark shadow with gaping jaws that longed so maliciously to consume the light and drag it into the deep depths of the world. He contained within his chest a heart tainted with ominous desires, a cracked mess of a lost boy who had not found his purpose and so resorted to the darkness that was oh so welcoming. Hurting, drawing blood, hearing the violent snap of a bone crunching between his teeth, and feeling the thick red liquid drip down his muzzle brought him a sickly pleasure that he could not explain in words to Dakarai. His voice pitched a tone lower, and a flash of something purely venomous danced in his icy gaze that pierced through the momentarily silence. "No, father." He gave a tilt of his head, looking the older wolf straight in the eye. "You have not felt the temptations that I have."

My world is not quite the same as yours. He was not the boy that Dakarai had once known, rather, Aries had become something so much more dangerous. The malignant hunger that erupted like a volcano from his chest and cursed his mind - he was lethal. Once he had completed his training, and gained acceptance into the Dark Brotherhood, he would be even more so. His father would never understand the sadistic longing that he so contained within his heart to cause harm upon another and watch as they suffered at his hands.

The inky-hued wolf went on to talk of his failure at life, but the younger boy only shook his head. "That is in the past. You have the option to continue through your time and work to better your choices, but I cannot do this - my problem is one that cannot be removed." With a lash of his tail, he continued. "But I have accepted it, and I do not care to try and force it from myself." I am a monster.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 15, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 20, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:29 PM