Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
There was a part of her that believed she was mistaken even when the figure's heels kicked up and it came barreling toward her. Part of her had become so used to her own solitude and so accepting of her inability to appeal to a pack that she believed he was coming to attack her and not to greet her. This place smelled strongly of others, after all, and even though she knew this was home and she was welcome here, she worried anyway. Her ears pressed back and her body shrunk in on itself in anticipation, but then Ingram called out her name and her figure unfolded, and then she jolted into a run as well.

"Ingram!" She laughed—it had been way too long. She regretted not spending more time trying to find her way back to Keokuk Glade, though it was for the best; she wouldn't have found him there. His assault on her face came stronger than her thin, bone-tired body could handle and she toppled over into the sand, a mass of flailing limbs and wriggling tail and frantically searching tongue as she reunited with her sibling with soft whines.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Wylla - January 15, 2018, 02:09 PM